Which CeraVe moisturizer is best for acne?
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30
This light lotion is great for everyday use, since it’s non-comedogenic and will effectively moisturize skin without clogging pores or feeling greasy. Plus, it’s got SPF 30, which is another important element in any acne-fighting routine.
Will CeraVe moisturizer break me out?
4. Cerave Moisturizing Lotion. Cerave is known pretty well for it’s reputation as being a line with mild products that won’t cause your skin to flare up or break out.
What’s best for acne breakouts?
Healthline’s picks of the best 20 acne treatments of 2021, according to dermatologists
- Paula’s Choice SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant. …
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. …
- Clindamycin phosphate. …
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Acne Treatment. …
- SkinCeuticals Purifying Cleanser Gel. …
Why am I breaking out after using CeraVe?
When your skin is purging, it’s most likely due to ingredients bringing already-clogged pores to the surface. If your skin is negatively reacting to a new product you’re using, it’s most likely a breakout.
Is CeraVe or Cetaphil better for acne?
In a nutshell, Cerave focuses on dry to really dry skin while Cetaphil is better for reducing redness. Both are great for acne prone skin but Cerave has a wider range of products containing Benzoyl peroxide to specifically combat breakouts.